RESIDENTIAL SERVICES


SELLING YOUR HOME?

Real estate saying – 
Homes that smell do not sell

FRIENDS OR FAMILY GATHERING?

Don't be embarrassed by odors you may have grown accustomed to.

NAGGING RESPIRATORY ISSUES?

Kill the Viruses and allergens that can make your family sick. Children and the elderly are particularly at risk.

Activated oxygen AKA Ozone treatment eliminates common indoor air pollution sources without chemicals!

It penetrates into the walls, furniture, carpet and padding killing the organisms and neutralizing the odors. We treat the HVAC, by introducing activated oxygen into the HVAC cold air return duct system, where it is then distributed throughout all the rooms of the space.

Only one treatment is needed to eliminate odors caused by pets, smoke, mold and mildew. It destroys bacteria and viruses including E Coli, Salmonella, Strep, Swine Flu, Rhino Virus, Staph, MRSA, and more! 

It destroys common allergens, pollens, mold mildew fungi and dust mites! It can even destroy chemical odor causing compounds like carbon monoxide, ammonia, sulphur, gasoline, kerosene and diesel smells and other VOC's. Our technology's rapid (same day) high intensity is performed while you are away and leaves behind no harmful residue.