What's the Solution?

At ecOzone Clean Air we specialize in eliminating the organic sources of odors and pathogens with Activated oxygen leaving the indoor air clean, safe to breathe, and smelling fresh.

Activated oxygen or Ozone is a form of oxygen consisting of three oxygen atoms (O3) vs. normal oxygen (O2). Activated oxygen is extremely reactive. Activated oxygen reacts with chemicals in the air, leaving only normal oxygen, water vapor, and carbon dioxide. 

Activated oxygen actually destroys the odor causing substances by oxidizing them. Activated oxygen also kills germs, the bacteria and molds that produce odor-causing substances. In fact, the University of Pennsylvania has proven that, in bursts of as little as 10 seconds Activated Oxygen or Ozone kills Viruses, Bacteria, Mold, and Mold Spores and Odors a whopping 3,125 Times faster than chlorine and is 50% stronger oxidizer than ALL chlorine based chemicals!!!!!  

Activated oxygen is produced in nature by lightning during thunderstorms. This explains the ‘clean smell’ of the air after a thunderstorm.

The ecOzone Solution creates O3, or activated oxygen, in a special process that utilizes high voltage electrical current. Activated oxygen sanitizes by breaking down odors, microorganisms and other pollutants at their source. Our ecOzone technology units shoot HIGH LEVELS of activated oxygen into unoccupied areas to eliminate, not merely mask or perfume, odors in your home, apartment, business or vehicle.

Common sources of poor Indoor Air Quality

Most odors are from the presence of organic chemical substances suspended in the air that come from viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew, pet dander and odor, allergens, smoking odors, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s).

First, second, and yes third hand smoke and residue, VOC's, mold, bacteria continually build up in enclosed spaces and form layers upon layers of microscopic toxins that cover virtually EVERY SURFACE in your home, office, or vehicle. Molds & mildew are the number one causes of allergic symptoms. 

Allergens are natural particles such as dust mites, pet dander, and pollen, which irritate, inflame and promote respiratory illness. An allergen is a type of antigen that produces an abnormally vigorous immune response in which the immune system fights off a perceived threat that would otherwise be harmless to the body. Such reactions are called allergies.

Airborne bacteria and viruses can lead to a wide range of ailments and infections, and thrive in damp, stale environments. Without ventilation, these bacteria continue to breed.

Toxic chemicals are the condensation and buildup of vapors from common household products such as paint, pesticides, cleaners, solvents, adhesives and aerosols that can be highly toxic if not properly ventilated from the home.

Mold is a fungus, which needs moisture to exist, that gradually destroys the things it grows on. Spores released by mold are highly toxic and can cause serious— and even terminal—health complications.

Moisture is the number-one problem in air quality control. Uncontrolled moisture promotes mold growth, feeds thriving bacteria and causes structural damage to the home.

Your Next Step

For you free assessment and estimate, call us at 713-300-9290